Do You Need Experienced CDM Consultants For Your Project?
We support you with meeting all your CDM responsibilities, so you can relax in the knowledge that you’re meeting all the requirements of the CDM regulations.
Whatever your CDM role - Client, Principal Designer or Principal Contractor, our CDM Consultants are here to help you!
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015) regulate the management of health, safety and welfare on construction projects. These current regulations replace the previous set of regulations which were the CDM Regs 2007 in April 2015.
Key elements to securing Construction Health and Safety
The key elements of securing construction health and safety are as follows:
- Managing the risks by applying the general principles of prevention;
- Appointing the right people and organisations at the right time;
- Making sure everyone has the information, instruction, training and supervision they need to carry out their jobs in a way that secures health and safety;
- Duty holders cooperating and communicating with each other and coordinating their work;
- Consulting workers and engaging with them to promote and develop effective measures to secure health, safety and welfare.
Not sure what CDM support service you require?
Request a call back from one of our expert CDM Consultants who will help you identify what you need.
CDM Consultants - Frequently Asked Questions
Below we've outlined some commonly asked questions about CDM Consultants. Still got a question, contact us and request a call back from one of our CDM Consultants.
Free Online Portal with Every CDM Consultants Support Service
We have worked with our database provider to produce an easy to navigate online system that can be accessed via any web browser. There is no downloading software or apps and best of all its FREE.
Host your CDM project data and reports securely, accessible anytime from anywhere.
This is available for anyone who uses our services.