Your UK wide Health and Safety Consultancy
Your UK-wide health and safety consultancy providing support for companies to comply with the latest health and safety, CDM, fire risk assessment & workplace regulations.
We help you identify and solve all of the health and safety issues.
If you’re looking for Health and Safety Consultants, CDM Consultants, Construction Health & Safety Audits, Fire Risk Assessments we have the expertise to help you.
Get protected from the onslaught of government Health, Safety & CDM regulations!
All you need to do is click the button, fill in a simple form, then get your fast and free Health, Safety or CDM quote!
Are you 100% Health and Safety Compliant?
Book your FREE health and safety review surgery with our Health and Safety expert John Crockett.
This is a free 30-minute video call where you get the opportunity to discuss and diagnose any current health and safety compliance issues.
During the call, you’ll be taken through our 20 point Health and Safety Compliance Audit which will form the basis of your complimentary compliance report. The report will help you identify health and safety areas you’re getting right and areas where you’re business could be at risk.
About Acorn Safety Services
Health and Safety Consultancy
We are a full-service health and safety consultancy established with the objective to meet your diverse health and safety needs within the workplace, and ensure compliance with your statutory needs. Regardless of your requirement for CDM Client, Principal Designer or Principal Contractor services, retained health and safety consultancy, construction site health & safety inspections, fire risk assessments or health and safety training – Acorn Safety Services has the proficiency to help you with the right services.
As a leading health and safety consultancy in UK, we’re passionate about promoting the importance of undertaking effective health and safety measures within the workplace. Our constant endeavor is to help individuals, schools, businesses, organisations and local authorities practice health and safety management, protecting people from harm.
We have the capability to exceed the diverse needs of all our clients – from conducting a site safety inspection of a construction site to ensuring safety in schools by performing fire risk assessments, to providing CDM consultancy services on behalf of Duty Holders and many more. Whatever your requirements, we have the ability, experience and certification to execute any project with success and always to your satisfaction.
Keep Your Business Safe and Compliant
Risk management is about taking practical steps to protect people from real harm and suffering – not bureaucratic back covering. Taking a sensible approach to risk management is how we’ll assist you
Get Expert Guidance From Our Health and Safety Consultancy
In general, health and safety laws apply to all businesses. As an employer or a self-employed person, you are responsible for the health and safety in your business. Health and safety laws are there to protect you, your employees and the public from workplace dangers. If you think health and safety is complicated, we’re here to help you every step of the way to ensure you are compliant.
Your Trusted, Independent, Impartial Health and Safety Consultancy
When you partner with us, our team will be your number one resource. We offer unbiased safety advice to ensure that all of the best practices are met while upholding an impeccable reputation for fairness and professionalism in everything we do.
Health and Safety Information & Guidance
We share useful information, help and guidance for all aspects of health and safety. Promoting best practice and effective health and safety management.
Ian stone & Neil Munro
Fear and Loathing of Health and Safety
Stay out of prison, avoid massive fines, and cut through the red tape.
Your Health and Safety Shortcut.
An informative no-nonsense guide to Health and Safety
Health and Safety Articles
- Holidays are perfect time for schools to get on top of health and safetyMany people will assume that our schools have sprung back to life during the past few weeks after lying dormant for the summer. Whilst it’s true that for the first time in weeks they are now filled with students again, many schools will have had an equally busy time over …
- Fatal case shows the importance of workplace health and safetyWe recently read about a very sad case which once more brought home how vitally important health and safety is in the workplace. A couple of weeks ago Liverpool Magistrates Court fined a Merseyside shipbuilding and repair company after an employee was fatally injured when struck by a 31-foot steel …
- Health and safety must be taken seriously on construction sitesAt Acorn Safety Services we spend a great deal of time working with construction firms. Our experienced team can act as CDM (Construction, Design and Management) Consultants and Advisors on building projects so that our clients – whether they’re a principal designer, principal contractor or construction client – can relax …
- Agriculture has worst fatal injuries rate of all the major industrial sectorsIt won’t come as a surprise to many people that working in agriculture, forestry and fishing can be a dangerous occupation but sadly we’ve seen a particularly high number of deaths in the sector during the past year. During the latest Farm Safety Week, the Health and Safety Executive’s (HSE) …
- Proud to be your health and safety expertAt Acorn Safety Services our clients put their trust in us every single day. We provide Health and Safety, CDM, Fire and Training services across the UK and as a fully independent and impartial company, our clients can always be confident that the advice and guidance they receive from Acorn …
- Helping you safely manage fire risksThere have been quite a few developments in the world of health and safety recently. This month, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) has become the new statutory consultee for building safety on planning applications and in May the 2021 London Plan Policy was introduced which includes new advice to …
- British firms fined over £1.5m so far this year for incidents involving fallsA couple of weeks ago we shared the sad news that 142 workers have died doing their job during the past year. Yet again, the highest cause of deaths continues to be workers falling from height which claimed the lives of 35 workers. So far this year, the Health and …
- HSE has launched an inspection focus on occupational lung diseaseYou may not be aware but during the past few months the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) has been inspecting metal fabrication businesses across Great Britain to check they are managing the respiratory risks of welding fumes and metalworking fluids. Since World Asthma Day 2021, which was held in May, …
Are you 100% Health and Safety Compliant?
Book your FREE Health and Safety Compliance Audit. We’ll help you identify any gaps in your compliance, keeping you and your business safe and legally compliant.