Your UK wide Health and Safety Consultancy
Your UK-wide health and safety consultancy providing support for companies to comply with the latest health and safety, CDM, fire risk assessment & workplace regulations.
We help you identify and solve all of the health and safety issues.
If you’re looking for Health and Safety Consultants, CDM Consultants, Construction Health & Safety Audits, Fire Risk Assessments we have the expertise to help you.
Get protected from the onslaught of government Health, Safety & CDM regulations!
All you need to do is click the button, fill in a simple form, then get your fast and free Health, Safety or CDM quote!
Are you 100% Health and Safety Compliant?
Book your FREE health and safety review surgery with our Health and Safety expert John Crockett.
This is a free 30-minute video call where you get the opportunity to discuss and diagnose any current health and safety compliance issues.
During the call, you’ll be taken through our 20 point Health and Safety Compliance Audit which will form the basis of your complimentary compliance report. The report will help you identify health and safety areas you’re getting right and areas where you’re business could be at risk.
About Acorn Safety Services
Health and Safety Consultancy
We are a full-service health and safety consultancy established with the objective to meet your diverse health and safety needs within the workplace, and ensure compliance with your statutory needs. Regardless of your requirement for CDM Client, Principal Designer or Principal Contractor services, retained health and safety consultancy, construction site health & safety inspections, fire risk assessments or health and safety training – Acorn Safety Services has the proficiency to help you with the right services.
As a leading health and safety consultancy in UK, we’re passionate about promoting the importance of undertaking effective health and safety measures within the workplace. Our constant endeavor is to help individuals, schools, businesses, organisations and local authorities practice health and safety management, protecting people from harm.
We have the capability to exceed the diverse needs of all our clients – from conducting a site safety inspection of a construction site to ensuring safety in schools by performing fire risk assessments, to providing CDM consultancy services on behalf of Duty Holders and many more. Whatever your requirements, we have the ability, experience and certification to execute any project with success and always to your satisfaction.
Keep Your Business Safe and Compliant
Risk management is about taking practical steps to protect people from real harm and suffering – not bureaucratic back covering. Taking a sensible approach to risk management is how we’ll assist you
Get Expert Guidance From Our Health and Safety Consultancy
In general, health and safety laws apply to all businesses. As an employer or a self-employed person, you are responsible for the health and safety in your business. Health and safety laws are there to protect you, your employees and the public from workplace dangers. If you think health and safety is complicated, we’re here to help you every step of the way to ensure you are compliant.
Your Trusted, Independent, Impartial Health and Safety Consultancy
When you partner with us, our team will be your number one resource. We offer unbiased safety advice to ensure that all of the best practices are met while upholding an impeccable reputation for fairness and professionalism in everything we do.
Health and Safety Information & Guidance
We share useful information, help and guidance for all aspects of health and safety. Promoting best practice and effective health and safety management.
Ian stone & Neil Munro
Fear and Loathing of Health and Safety
Stay out of prison, avoid massive fines, and cut through the red tape.
Your Health and Safety Shortcut.
An informative no-nonsense guide to Health and Safety
Health and Safety Articles
- Fatal case shows why risk assessments are vitalWe recently heard about a very sad case which shows why it is so important to carry out risk assessments. The case revolved around a Merseyside shipbuilding and repair company which was fined after an employee was fatally injured when struck by a 31-foot steel post. A few weeks ago, …
- Acorn Safety Services wins two health and safety awards in a weekThe past week has been incredibly exciting for us as we have won not one but two prestigious health and safety awards. We were beyond thrilled to win the UK Best Health & Safety Consultancy award at the SME News Midlands Enterprise Awards which showcase the region’s industry leaders. What …
- Have you protected your business against fire risks?There’s been a lot of focus in the past few weeks on the fire risks that lurk within our businesses and homes. At the end of September, the UK held its annual Fire Door Safety Week, last week America staged its own Fire Prevention Week and next month the UK …
- HSE inspectors will target construction firms during OctoberYesterday, Britain’s national regulator for workplace health and safety – the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) – began a month-long campaign focusing on construction firms. Throughout October, HSE inspectors will be visiting construction firms to make sure their health standards are up to scratch and, in particular, they will focus …
- Are your workers among the millions at risk from Hand Arm Vibrations?Last month we read about a case highlighting a condition from which millions of British workers are at risk. Construction company Peter Duffy Ltd was sentenced in August for safety breaches after multiple employees were diagnosed with Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS). Leeds Magistrates’ Court heard the company reported seven …
- Committed to remaining at the forefront of Health and SafetyThis month we attended the UK’s largest gathering for people who are responsible for running a safe and efficient workplace. The Health & Safety Event ran over three days at the beginning of September at the NEC Birmingham and attracted more than 16,000 workplace professionals from the industrial, commercial and …
- Holidays are perfect time for schools to get on top of health and safetyMany people will assume that our schools have sprung back to life during the past few weeks after lying dormant for the summer. Whilst it’s true that for the first time in weeks they are now filled with students again, many schools will have had an equally busy time over …
- Fatal case shows the importance of workplace health and safetyWe recently read about a very sad case which once more brought home how vitally important health and safety is in the workplace. A couple of weeks ago Liverpool Magistrates Court fined a Merseyside shipbuilding and repair company after an employee was fatally injured when struck by a 31-foot steel …
Are you 100% Health and Safety Compliant?
Book your FREE Health and Safety Compliance Audit. We’ll help you identify any gaps in your compliance, keeping you and your business safe and legally compliant.